Road Threader is a mobile racing/puzzle game. The player play as a mythical driver who wields power to control time. He/she can slow the time to smartly maneuver the vehicle and boost swiftly in traffic. The website of Road Threader goes here.
Road Threader originated from a game jam prototype and now evolved into a playable demo. The team consists of me and 4 more friends of mine who are all Northeastern Game Science and Design student. I am one of the game designer and the business person, which means I reached out to publishers to seek publication and support. Specifically in the team:
- I started the idea of time-stop driving.
- I drafted the game story.
- I designed some of the levels and obstacle spawn patterns.
- I designed monetization model.
- I reached out to some publishers.
- Also I assisted in some other works.
Now Road Threader is still under development. If you want a demo, you can contact our team by email@example.com and we will send you a link to the demo (currently Android only).